Friday, September 16, 2011

Does it Really Matter: Re

"The argument, between the two most popular gaming systems out there. Towards my opinion, I believe that XBOX is the best between the two, everyone complains about the PS3 controller being to small and so do the Play Station players." 
  
        In my opinion it really does not matter, they are both gaming systems of a new generation and have a lot of the same games. If you want just a good game system the Playsation3 or Xbox 360 can satisfy that. Both systems have there flaws, but they are just to enjoyable for anyone to care. With Xbox you have XboxLive and the Playstation 3 gives you the Playsation Network. Both have lots of people on each even as I am typing, I just wonder why does it have to be an argument about which is better.
                  I have a Xbox 360, but if on that one Christmas there was a PS3 inside the present I would have been just as  happy.In a way this asking if a lime or lemon is better or a paper towel or toilet paper. The point I am trying to make is the argument is not worth anyone's time because they are both fantastic creations. I imagine some people probably have different opinions about which is better because the first gaming system they were ever able to call their own was a 360 or PS3. They funny thing is that when ever new gaming consoles are put up on the shelves again, more than likely there will be yet another string of arguments about which is better. Will it ever end?

No comments:

Post a Comment