Friday, September 23, 2011

Disater Affects All: CE

Is it worth it 

Daily Milenio, quoting federal sources, said up to 14 bodies were found on Thursday, although other media put the toll at 11.A banner found near the 35 bodies dumped on Tuesday said the killings were a warning to the Zetas, one of Mexico's most ferocious drug gangs, which has been engaged in a turf war with more established rivals. It was not clear whether the latest killings were reprisals for that attack.


               After reading about this situation that is what came to mind, not only were people killed, they suffered through torture before being actually killed. I do not understand the problem entirely. All I can tell from what I have read that there is a turf war going on and even the government is involved. What really gets me is that the people of the state Veracruz are caught in the cross fire. After reading the story I found that there was no mentioning of what the government was doing to protect the people. If this does not end soon people who were not even involved in the first place will get hurt.
                Another interesting question that came to mind when I read about the turf war is, unless these gangs actually own this land how can it be a turf war. To me it seems like senseless killing, but then again that is just my point of view. To the gangs, I am pretty sure, there is an explanation that people can relate to. I mean it should be a good reason for bodys to keep staking up. All I can do is offer my blessing to the innocent.

No comments:

Post a Comment