Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Free: Something Weird With the System

                   
                     I would like to start out by asking, did anyone have to enter their birth date when you made your blogger account, because I do not remember having to do that at all. The reason is I got a notice saying that my blog was due to be terminated because I am not in the age group of thirteen. It really made me angry; we, first period, were in the computer lab by the foreign language building, and I had only like forty minutes to start my bi-weekly column.I had already planned for it and could have even came close to finishing if it were not for the delay. At first I thought it was a prank, but after trying to log in three more times, it just got more and more annoying. In that moment I just wanted to find who ever set the age requirement system, for blogger, and brake the the computer screen over their head.
                    All I could do at that point was start the column in Microsoft Word, and despite the little time I had left I actually got more than half way there. I was indeed able to get the account back, it just needed ID or some king of card to scan, but it prevented me from doing a lot of work. I cannot help feeling like it was a scam of some sort. Well its done with now and I am glad I do not have to make another blog. All those subscriptions and preparations, it would be just too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment